New Darkeden Perfect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Bug Thread]

5 posters

Go down

[Bug Thread] Empty [Bug Thread]

Post by brutal19 Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Lets use this thread to post legitimate bugs within the server in a hope that they will get fixed.
For example:

Honor medals (Copper/Silver/Gold) - Currently they consume with out granting the honor (100/1000/10,000)
Retard Lilith Cores/Ascent Lilith Cores - Currently they do not function (Enchant items to apply a chance that the Lilith option wont be removed upon failure)

brutal19

Back to top Go down

[Bug Thread] Empty Re: [Bug Thread]

Post by whitestorm Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:10 pm

bugs :
1. ench 221 skill does double cast animation
2. idk what wrong with my client, but i have randomly dc after remap (change map)
3. low lvl enchanter skill - Flare, where is that skill ? Lol.. i have learned it in first day, but now i dont even see it in my skills or skill window

whitestorm

Back to top Go down

Post by whitestorm Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:05 pm

4. slayer guild bugged, we was trying to register on castle war, but it says that we already have castle. Then we check our skills and found ouster castle skill - Dileo Episio (Pentanus castle skilll).
What should we do now, who will help us?

btw admin seems inactive ;[
If you are active, answer to us please at least on forum.

whitestorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Balthazar Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:53 pm

whitestorm wrote:4. slayer guild bugged, we was trying to register on castle war, but it says that we already have castle. Then we check our skills and found ouster castle skill - Dileo Episio (Pentanus castle skilll).
What should we do now, who will help us?

btw admin seems inactive ;[
If you are active, answer to us please at least on forum.

the same thing happens to me --'
but idk about skill castle.. ill check it

Balthazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Balthazar Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:48 pm

5. Last sunday, the bibleWar was instantly disabled after start (it will happen every week ?)

6. There are players using SH.

Balthazar

Back to top Go down

Post by whitestorm Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Balthazar wrote:5. Last sunday, the bibleWar was instantly disabled after start (it will happen every week ?)

6. There are players using SH.

yup too much speed hackers and what is rly sad that they wont give a chance to hunt/kill any boss for normal players

whitestorm

Back to top Go down

Post by whitestorm Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:59 pm

7. Combat ouster skill - Sudden blast (201) it has wrong animation. Everytime combat using that skill we see it as - Ducking wallop skill. Very hard to focus/target combat in pvp.
8. Enchanter 221 skill - Contradicto, wont remove water bubble (221skill). It's work perfectly against earth, removes all his buffs, but wont work against water bubble. No work against vamp buffs too.

whitestorm

Back to top Go down

[Bug Thread] Empty More Bugs

Post by duroga Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:48 pm

9. Slayer - Healer: Great Heal 2 isn't affected by INT. It always heals 250 HP;

10. Slayer - Enchanter: After using aura shield for a second time, sometimes it won't go out for a while;

11. Slayer - All classes: When you click the [+] button to raise your stats (STR/DEX/INT) at the skill screen, sometimes it registers many clicks at once. Consequently, the client bugs, getting freezed by some amount of time.

Last edited by duroga on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Numbering topics)

duroga

Back to top Go down

Post by Behemot Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Same problem the client bugs, getting freezed by some amount of time.
Behemot
Behemot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum